Upgrading of penalties for violation of registration permits to foreign citizens
The draft law regarding upgrading of penalties for violation of the order of obtaining work permits for foreign citizens is brought up for discussion on the National project portal of regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. The text of the draft law can be found at this site http://regulation.gov.ru/
The draft law is aimed at actions against illegal migration and establishes administrative responsibility for violation of the order of obtaining documents related to labor activity of a foreign citizen on the territory of Russia.
The draft law is expected to increase the size of the administrative fine for the provision of premises or vehicle, or the provision of other services to a foreign citizen who is staying on the territory of Russia with violation of the established order or the rules of transit through its territory.
It is supposed to set the fines in the following amounts:
• for citizens - up to 5 000 rubles;
• for officials - up to 50 000 rubles;
• for legal entities - up to 500 000 rubles.
On the current moment, the penalties are as follows:
• for citizens - up to 4 000 rubles;
• for officials - up to 30 000 rubles;
• for legal entities - up to 300 000 rubles.
It is also intended to impose administrative liability in a form of fine for the provision of services on obtaining work permits for a foreign citizen by an unauthorized person and for violation of the order of obtaining such documents in the amount:
• on citizens - from 2 000 to 5 000 rubles;
• on officials - from 25 000 to 50 000 rubles;
• on legal entities - from 250 000 to 800 000 rubles.
Return to the list of news