Employment relations in Russia will be developed under the new program of the International Labour Organization
Cooperation program for 2017-2020years which is taking into account the new economic and social realities of Russia was signed between the Russian Federation and the International Labour Organization (ILO).
The purpose of the program is to maintain the further development of social and labor relations in Russia in the following areas:
• expansion of employment;
• social protection;
• social security;
• conditions and labor protection;
• International labor standards and fundamental principles and rights at work;
• social dialogue.
During the discussion the main priorities of cooperation between the Russian Federation and the ILO on the 2017 - 2020 years was formulated and agreed as follows:
• Increased employment opportunities and increasing productivity.
• Ensuring compliance with standards in the workplace and decent working conditions.
• Cooperation in the field of social security and pensions.
• Promotion of international labor standards and strengthening social dialogue.
In 2013 - 2016, the program had achieved significant results in several key areas, including:
• ratification of five ILO conventions;
• modernization of the legislative framework in the field of occupational safety and health, the implementation of the OSH management system / or the regulation of working conditions;
• strengthening the potential of social partners via implementation of training programs, seminars, round tables.
Return to the list of news