Allocated quotas on issuing work permits for foreign citizens in 2017
According to the Decree of the Russian Government in 2017, the need to recruit foreign employees to the Russian Federation on the basis of a visa is set at 177,043 people.
Thus, in accordance with the Decree, the following number of invitations to enter the Russian Federation for the purpose of employment is allocated as follows:
• In the Central Federal District - 24682 (including in Moscow - 7243);
• In the North-West Federal District - 13406 (including the city of St. Petersburg - 8608);
• In the Southern Federal District - 4496;
• In the North Caucasus Federal District - 2363;
• In the Volga Federal District - 10548;
• In the Urals Federal District - 21772;
• In the Siberian Federal District - 20740;
• In the Far Eastern Federal District - 38180.
Return to the list of news