The list of documents for citizenship of the Russian Federation is specified
Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 03.09.2017 No. 410 "On Amendments to the Regulations on the Procedure for Considering Issues of Citizenship of the Russian Federation, approved by Presidential Decree No. 1325 of November 14, 2002,"
established a list of documents submitted in a number of cases to obtain Russian citizenship, in particular:
• a highly qualified specialist who worked in Russia at least 3 years before the date of filing the application for citizenship.
• a person who has received professional education in the Russian Federation and who has worked in the Russian Federation for at least 3 years before applying for citizenship;
• a foreign investor;
• by an individual entrepreneur who carries out activities on the territory of the Russian Federation continuously for at least 3 years before submitting an application for citizenship;
• a person who has a child who is a citizen of the Russian Federation, if the other parent of this child, a Russian citizen, has died or is recognized as missing;
• a person who has a son or daughter recognized as disabled or has a limited capacity, who reached the age of 18 years, if the other parent, a Russian citizen, has died (recognized as missing) or recognized incompetent (of limited legal capacity).
Return to the list of news