The draft decree of the Government of the Russian Federation establishes the permissible share of foreign employees used by business entities in the implementation of certain types of activities provided by the All-Russian Classification of Economic:
• growing vegetables (code 01.13.1) - 50% of the total number of employees used by these business entities;
• retail trade in alcoholic beverages, including beer, in specialized stores (code 47.25.1) - at a rate of 15%;
• retail trade in tobacco products in specialized stores (code 47.26) - at a rate of 15%;
• activity of other land passenger transport (code 49.3) - at a rate of 30%;
• activity of road freight transport (code 49.41) - at a rate of 30%;
• other activities in the field of sports (code 93.19) - at a rate of 25% (paragraph 1 of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 8, 2016 No. 1315, hereinafter - the Resolution).
It should be noted that the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation proposes that the Ministry of Labor in 2018 uphold the permissible share of foreign employees used by business entities in the implementation of certain activities provided for by the State -Russian Classification of Business Activities.
As in the current year, it is planned in 2018 to prevent the employment of foreign employees in the following sectors:
- retail trade in medicines in specialized stores (pharmacies) (code 47.73),
- retail trade in non-stationary trading facilities and markets (code 47.8),
- other trade outside stores, tents, markets.
The current restriction in the sphere of growing vegetables does not apply to business entities in the following regions:
- Krasnodar region
- Stavropol region
- Khabarovsk region
- Astrakhan Region
- Volgograd region
- Voronezh region
- Lipetsk region
- Moscow region
- Rostov region,
- Saratov region
Nevertheless, since 2018, the Ministry of Labor proposes to exclude Krasnodar Krai from this list of exceptions and apply to this region a general requirement of an allowable 50% of the total number of employees used by business entities in the growing of vegetables.