New forms of applications for obtaining work permits for foreign citizens
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation approved new forms of documents provided in connection with the issuance of a work permit to a foreign citizen or stateless person.
By the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation from 14.08.2017 N 637 the following new forms are approved:
• an application for the registration of a work permit (RNR) to a foreign citizen or stateless person;
• an application for a foreign citizen or a stateless person who is studying in the Russian Federation full-time in a professional educational organization or an educational organization of higher education on a basic professional educational program with state accreditation;
• an application for extension of the validity period of the RNR to a foreign citizen or stateless person;
• an application for a duplicate of the RNR;
• an application for changes in the information contained in RNR.
Order No. 638 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of August 14, 2017 introduces a new form of an application for the registration of a RNR by a foreign citizen sent by a foreign commercial organization registered in the territory of a member state of the WTO to carry out labor activity on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Return to the list of news