Regarding explanations of Rostrud concerning the transfer of employees to other work
Rostrud has published a guide for the observance of mandatory requirements concerning the transfer of employees and also an explanation of new requirements of regulatory legal acts for the 1st. quarter 2019. This manual is the thesis explanation of the current legislation and the instruction for action in the event various situations connected with transfer of the employee to other work arise.
In the report the following most significant questions are considered:
• When and how a transfer of an employee to other work for medical reasons has to be made.
• In what cases it is necessary to receive the consent of the worker for the transfer to other work in connection with medical reasons.
• What are the rules and features of dismissal of the employee in connection with the impossibility (non-consent) on the transfer to other work in connection with medical reasons.
• The particular features of the transfer to other work of management (organizations, branch, etc.) and the chief accountant.
• The particular features of the transfer to other work of woman during pregnancy.
• If there are any conditions whereby the consent of the employee to be transferred is not required.
• The manner in which to facilitate the transfer of an employee for other work to other employer;
• The manner in which to facilitate the transfer of an employee and how that transfer differs from transfer to other work.
• Specifics of the transfer of employees to replace specialists who are temporarily absent.
Return to the list of news