Regarding changes in the rules of labor protection for organizations in a number of sectors of the economy
The Ministry of Labor is developing draft documents on new labor safety rules for organizations in a number of sectors of the economy, where work is associated with a high risk of industrial injuries and occupational diseases.
The new occupational safety rules will apply:
• communications organizations;
• pulp and paper and timber-chemical industries;
• health care institutions and pharmacies;
• organization of recreation and health improvement of children;
• bridge building organizations;
• manufacture of weapons and ammunition;
According to the proposals of the Ministry of Labor the rules of labor protection in these organizations will be reviewed taking into account the risk-oriented approach and the current level of technological development.
Return to the list of news