Within the framework of collaboration with the magazine "Kadrovoe delo" Alexander Bryantsev, Lawyer, Corporate department, LEVINE Bridge, conducted a webinar on “How not to worsen the situation for employees: Conditions which must not be included in local regulations. A Review of the existing practices”.
The webinar was devoted to the characteristics of local regulations of organizations which should be considered by employers in order to prevent the worsening of the legal status of employees.
The webinar gave particular consideration to the following topics:
· The particular features of local regulations and the mistakes most commonly made by employers.
· The legal requirements that must be observed by the employer upon the issuance of local regulations within the organization.
· The categories of employees who require special attention in the establishment of local regulations within the organization.
· Establishment of various wages for similar positions.
· Features to attract employees to work overtime and the procedures for the payment of overtime work independent from the system of the payment of wages within the organization.
· The employer's liability for the violation the rights of certain categories of employees.
As per the outcome of the webinar, recommendations were made to employers on changes in staffing and other local acts, as well as for the proper establishment of a payment system of wages depending on the particular production.
To view the webinar online, please, visit the web site of the magazine “Kadrovoe delo” or following the link:
Additional questions on the creation and/or changes in local regulations can be addressed by Alexander Bryantsev who can be reached via telephone 7 495 980 04 36 or via e-mail email@example.com.