The Draft Legislation on a New Order of Federal Inspection of Labor Conditions
The Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation prepared a draft of the order "On the approval of federal inspection of labor conditions in the Russian Federation and the list of documents and materials submitted to the federal inspection of working conditions"
In accordance with the draft order, the directives of federal inspections on employment conditions are:
· Carrying out quality evaluations of working conditions at the place of employment;
· The regularity to which employees are provided with compensation for heavy work, work with harmful substances and (or) in dangerous working conditions;
· The actual working conditions, including the period immediately prior to an accident at work.
The basis for carrying out federal inspection of work conditions are:
· definition of judicial bodies,
· application of:
- Executive authoritative bodies,
- Employers, Employer Associations, professional trade unions, their associations, other affiliated or authorized employee representative groups,
- Social Insurance Funds of the Russian Federation.
According to the results of federal inspections on employment conditions federal experts (inspection commission) presented their conclusions.
Return to the list of news