The Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation Published a List of the Most Widespread Violations of Labor Law
The Ministry of Labor published a list of the most widespread violations of labor laws based on an analysis of complaints received in the first nine months of 2012.
Thus, the most widespread violations include:
· Violations of legislation with regards to payment of salary
· Violations in the procedures for the reduction in personnel
· Violations of labor legislation by employers upon the commencement of employment relationships,
- Not registering the employment agreement in written form,
- Contents in labor agreements with regards to the payment of wages, limiting the rights and reducing the level of guarantees of the employees in comparison to established labor legislation;
· Violations of labor legislation with regards to the termination of the employment relationship – non-payment of all amounts owed to the employee from the employer on the day of dismissal, including
- Compensation for unused vacation time,
- Non-payment for overtime work and
- Non-payment of wages for work performed on weekends and statutory holidays;
· Violations of labor legislation with regards to changes in the employment agreement on the part of the employer.
Return to the list of news