Legislation on Fines for Non-profit Organizations Acting as Foreign Agents
The president of the Russian Federation signed legislation establishing the administrative liability for violations of laws governing non-profit organizations functioning as foreign agents.
Legislation introduces the following fines:
1. For failure to submit by the non-profit organization acting as a foreign agent all the necessary information to the relevant state agency:
· For officials – from 10 000 rubles to 30 000 rubles,
· For legal entities – from 100 000 rubles to 300 000 rubles.
2. In the event the non-profit organization is not included in the special register of such organizations,
· Fines for officials are set from 100 000 rubles to 300 000 rubles,
· Fines for legal entities – from 300 000 rubles to 500 000 rubles.
3. If in the event the non-profit organization acting as a foreign agent continues its work, despite the decision to have its activities suspended
- Work organizers can be fined an amount from 30 000 rubles to 50 000 rubles,
- Members of such an organization – from 3 000 to 5 000 rubles.
Such fines are also provided, when the organization places via the Media or the Internet information without identifying the fact that such information comes from a foreign agent.
Return to the list of news