Distribution of quotas, invitations for entry into the Russian Federation, work permits to foreigners who do not have citizenship in Russia
The number of permits granted to foreign citizens arriving on the territory of the Russian Federation on the basis of a visa for further employment has increased in the federal districts listed below:
• Ural – from 20701 to 21223;
• Volga – from 7674 to 8040;
• Central – from 33841 to 33976;
• Far East – from 44291 to 44905.
At the same time, the number of work permits on the federal districts listed below have been reduced:
• North Caucasian – from 2394 to 864.
• Northwest – from 15227 to 14766;
• Southern – from 3684 to 3621;
The quota reserve across the Russian Federation has been increased from 29051 to 29566.
Moreover, distribution of invitations for entry into the Russian Federation for employment with qualified professional groups, as well as quotas to the specified categories of foreign citizens has also been adjusted.
Return to the list of news