According to the Government's Resolution, the share of foreign employees who are employed in economic entities carrying out certain types of economic activities on the territory of the Russian Federation has been established as admissible for 2020.
The distribution of shares valid for 2019 has been maintained, however, the lists of regions for which exceptions have been made previously have been changed.
Thus, the following distribution of shares (in the total number of employees used by economic entities) by sectors of the economy has been established for 2020:
- Construction - 80%;
The share in the construction sector indicated above is not applicable for the following territories: Moscow, Amur Region, Republic of Buryatia, and the Republic of Dagestan.
For the Republic of Dagestan in the construction sector the share of 50% has been established.
- Retail sale of alcoholic beverages, including beer, in specialized stores - 15%;
- Cultivation of vegetables - 50%;
- Retail sale of pharmaceuticals in specialized stores (pharmacies) - 0%;
- Retail sale of tobacco products in specialized stores - 15 %;
- Retail trade in non-stationary trade facilities and markets - 0%;
- Activities of other land passenger transport - 26%;
- Other retail trade outside shops, tents, markets - 0%;
- Other sports activities - 25%;
- Road freight transport activity - 26%.