Regarding the creation of a single platform with data on the flows of migration in Russia
As instructed by the President, the Presidential Administration will develop a single state information platform that will process information on foreign citizens and migration flows in Russia. The list of instructions and proposals for the implementation of this project as part of the state migration policy of Russia for 2019-2025 can be found on the website of the President of Russia.
In addition, the coordination of research, development and technological work on the development of the platform will be ensured, as well as the preservation and use of already accumulated data.
It has also been established that the platform will perform the following functions:
- to collect baseline indicators on a regular basis;
- to issue various reporting forms upon request of citizens;
- notify foreign citizens of the decisions taken on their applications and the validity period of their documents;
- analyze migration flows between the various regions of the Russian Federation;
- take advantage of personal analytics;
- solve law enforcement tasks using geolocation capabilities, as well as monitor network activity.
It is planned that the platform will make it possible to convert part of the document flow into electronic form when citizens and organizations interact with each other and with other government agencies.
Return to the list of news