Regarding additional measures to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection
Due to the threat of coronavirus spreading in Russia, the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation has decided on a number of additional measures to reduce the risk:
- medical organizations have to prepare to provide prompt response to citizens with respiratory symptoms, as well as to collect biomaterial for coronavirus infection research;
- to adjust the scheme of re-profiling inpatient facilities intended for hospitalization of citizens with community acquired pneumonia, and provide special conditions for their isolation;
- maintain a continuous supply of antiviral drugs;
- ambulance teams, as well as hospital admission wards and feldsher-midwife stations should be equipped with pulse oximeters;
- ODS and non-hospital pneumonia wards are to be equipped with non-invasive lung ventilation devices.
Return to the list of news