The provisions described in the paragraph above shall not apply to the following categories of persons:
- citizens of the Russian Federation who are diplomatic;
- employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, employees of diplomatic missions and consular offices of the Russian Federation, official missions of the Russian Federation to international organizations;
- officials of the Standing Committee of the Union State, and family members of said individuals;
- russian citizens who are drivers of trucks of international motor transport, crews of river vessels, train and locomotive brigades of international railway connections, Personnel specified in international agreements The Russian Federation in the sphere of railway transport;
- employees of the Intergovernmental Courier Service;
- members of official delegations;
- couriers of diplomatic communication leaving the Russian Federation, provided that the said persons present valid identification documents;
- citizens of the Russian Federation leaving the Russian Federation in connection to a death of a close relative, subject to the presentation of a copy of a death certificate or certificate and a document certifying degree of kinship;
- citizens of the Russian Federation permanently residing in the Kaliningrad region, following the railway passenger traffic transport in transit from one part of the territory of the Russian Federation to Kaliningrad region and back, if a citizen has a passport Russian Federation registered by place of residence in the Kaliningrad Region;
- citizens of the Russian Federation permanently residing in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine with a passport of the Russian Federation;
- foreign citizens and stateless persons specified in the paragraphs above second fifth paragraph 2, paragraphs 2.1 and 5.1 of the Government Decision Russian Federation of March 16, 2020 N 635-r.
Also Rospotrebnadzor of the Russian Federation has been instructed to ensure sanitary quarantine control for those entering the Russian Federation for whom restrictions on movement do not apply.
The executive authorities of the constituent regional entities of the Russian Federation, on the territories of which the checkpoints at the state border of the Russian Federation are located, as well as the land section of the Russian-Belarusian border, which are specified in paragraph 1 of this order, are instructed to assist the authorities in carrying out work related to the implementation of this order, as well as in conducting explanatory talks with the population. implementation of this order, as well as in conducting explanatory talks with the population.