During the pandemic, the terms for the following documents of foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation, which expire from March 15 to September 15, were temporarily frozen:
- arrival notification of foreign citizens;
- registration of foreign citizens temporarily and permanently residing on the territory of Russia who have temporary residence permit or a permanent residence permit;
- visa of foreign citizens for any purpose of entry;
- temporary residence permit,
- permanent residence permit,
- migration card with expired marks on it,
- refugee certificate,
- certificate of consideration of an application for refugee recognition in the Russian Federation,
- certificate of temporary asylum in the Russian Federation,
- certificate of a participant in the State Program for the resettlement of compatriots.
Also during this period, the following terms were suspended:
- terms of stay outside the Russian Federation of the participants in the State program to assist the voluntary resettlement to the Russian Federation of compatriots living abroad of their family members who have received a temporary residence permit or permanent residence permit if these persons are unable to enter the Russian Federation before the expiration of the 6-month period of stay outside the Russian Federation necessary to make a decision on revocation of the certificate of a member of the State program for the resettlement of compatriots;
- the period of voluntary departure from the Russian Federation of foreign citizens and stateless persons in relation to whom a decision on administrative expulsion from the Russian Federation has been taken, on deportation or transfer to a foreign state in accordance with the international treaty of the Russian Federation on readmission.