On July 7, 2009 while at a US-Russia Business Summit, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and U.S. President Barack Obama made an appeal to those who had gathered to openly discuss various subjects of business cooperation between Russian and American companies.
Representing the firm of LEVINE Bridge was CEO Elena Ogawa who participated in a business summit along with a delegation of the Russian business community.
The most exhaustively discussed themes at the summit were topics which included areas such as bi-lateral cooperation, a resetting on the diplomatic front of Russian-American relations, increasing investment opportunities and finally hi-tech and innovation.
Organizers of a business summit on the Russian side were such major organizations as:
• Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP)
• Commerce and Industry (CCI) of the Russian Federation
• Public organizations “Business Russia”
• Public organizations “Support of Russia”
• Russian-American Business Council.
From the American side participation was organized by:
• U.S. Chamber of Commerce
• American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
• U.S.-Russia Business Council.