As a result of the meeting by the interdepartmental commission of the Department of Labor and Employment in Moscow on issues pertaining to the recruitment of foreign labor, held on January 28th, 2013, lists of employers with violations of labor and migration laws were prepared. Thus, in respect of the following organizations there were decisions adopted to revoke quotas and exclusion from the order of the Dept. of Russian Labor December 24th, 2012 № 279:
1. A list of organizations that have committed violations of labor legislation on matters of occupational health and safety, including those entailing accidents with fatalities, non-compliance to the terms and the full payment of wages, the release of Russian employees to further recruit foreign workers (application № 1)
2. A list of organizations that have committed violations of tax legislation, as expressed in the untimely or late payment of taxes, as well as to the organizations, removed from the tax records, or are in the process of liquidation ( bankruptcy) (application № 2)
There were also lists of organizations which should correct violations before 18/02/2013. In the event of non-performance of the specified provisions, these companies will be denied work permits to foreign citizens and work permits previously issued to employees will be canceled.
1. A list of organizations who have failed to notify employment services on the implementation of foreign citizens’ employment activity under paragraph 9 of article 13.1 of the Federal Law dated July 25th, 2002 № 115-FZ "On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation" (application № 3)
2. A list of organizations who have not fulfilled the rules as stipulated by Law of the City of Moscow dated December 22nd, 2004 № 90 "On the employment quotas" (application № 4)
3. A list of organizations who have not submitted to employment services information on the existence of employment vacancies (application № 5)