Fictitiously registered foreign citizens will be removed from the register
According to the RF Government Decree, foreign citizens whose registration is recognized as fictitious by the FMS of Russia will be removed from the register.
Adoption of the Decree is related to the fact that so far the Rules of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons don’t provide recognition of fictitious registration as a basis for removal of a foreigner from the register.
Moreover, the Regulations contain such basis for removal from the register as:
• registration at the place of residence;
• termination of the right to use living accommodation;
• termination of the right of residence in the Russian Federation;
• invalidation of registration by a court decision;
• death or declaration of absence.
Return to the list of news