On the 24th of October 2017, law firm LEVINE Bridge will be hosting its seminar on the subject of:
The order of entry, stay and exit,
features of employement of foreign citizens on the territory of Russia.
Practice of obtaining documents and solving migration issues.
Recent legislative changes.
1) Workshop Program:
11:00-13:00 Obtaining work permits, visas and registration of foreign citizens who are not classified as Highly Qualified Specialists
- Reservation of migration quota for hiring of foreign employees in Moscow and regions.
- Features of obtaining work permits for foreign employees. Visa / visa-free stay of foreign citizens in Russia.
- Liability for violations of Russian migration law.
- Features and the practice of submission of documents to the FMS of Russia
13:00-13:15 - Coffee Break
13:15-14:15 Obtaining work permits, visas and registration of foreign citizens who are classified as Highly Qualified Specialists
- Features and the practices of submission of documents to FMS in Russia
- The requirements in an employment contract that are concluded with Highly Qualified Specialists .
- Additional immigration procedures for the receipt of work permits for Highly Qualified Specialists.
- Status of accompanying family members of foreign citizens in Russia.
14:15-14:45 - Q&A session.
2) Date and Venue:
The 24th of October 2017 at 11 a.m.
in the Conference Hall №18 of the law firm LEVINE Bridge. Moscow office is located at: Milyutinsky Pereulok, building 18А, Office 18, 2nd floor; metro Chistie Prudy/Turgenevskaya/Sretenskii Boulevard.
3) Organizational Information:
• The seminar is free
• The speakers are the leading specialists of the firm;
• The seminar will be conducted in Russian;
• Participants in the seminar will receive:
- The opportunity to receive quarterly Reviews of Changes to Immigration Legislation
- Distributed material
about the seminar;
- Those who participate in the seminar will be accredited with professional Certification
4) Registration for participation:
If you decide to participate in the seminar, we ask you to complete your registration form on the website or send it prior to 18:00 on the 20th of October 2017 to the attention of Victoria Feleshtin, Director of Business Development Department:
Fax: +7 495 980 04 36
*Due to the limited number of places available, participation is possible only with electronic confirmation of your registration.